Monday, November 2, 2009

Seriously?!

10 things I hated about today:
1.  The hole in our less than one year old carpet is not covered by warranty.  Who knew that vomit isn't covered by carpet warranties?  This is sooo not over, Carpet One!


2.  Hwy 54 is partially closed so I had to drive on a road with eleventy billion other people at the snail speed of 25 miles per hour.


3.  It's a full moon.  'Nuf said.


4. My house still smells like dog vomit, no matter how much I clean the carpet. 


5.  I forgot my lunch and had to have a disgusting "grilled" chicken sandwich at school.


6.  While making dirt cake, I put the frozen whipped topping in, which proceeded to fly across the kitchen.  After cleaning it up, I hit the on button when wiping down the Kitchen Aid.  Again, more flying food.


7.  Did I mention that dog vomit is NOT covered on a carpet's warranty?  Who knew?


8.  My house is atrocious.  And I'm too lazy to get up and clean.


9.  Daylight Savings Time blows when you have a baby.


10.  Okay, 9.  That's enough!  Really, I have a lot to be thankful for.  I've just had a bad day. (Got that song in your head now?!)  I mean, how can I have so much to complain about when I come home every night to this....

No comments:

Post a Comment