Friday, October 30, 2009

And so it begins

I always thought that the crazy moms who waited in lines for hours for Tickle Me Elmo, Cabbage Patch Kids, and Nintendo Wiis were a little off of their rockers.  Well, it's only Jackson's first Christmas and he's barely 9 months old, but I totally get it now.  You see, I've been wanting the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Kitchen for a couple of months for Jackson for Christmas.  (Not as if he cares-he'll be thrilled with the paper, but I have a vision of our first Christmas and that kitchen is in it!)  It seems as if it has been discontinued so I haven't been able to find it anywhere!  I've searched and searched online, only to find the $70 kitchen selling for $200 or I've found it on Craigslist (USED) for over $50.  Clearly, it's a hot ticket item that Fisher Price shouldn't have discontinued!  Either way, I scored it today for regular price and am thrilled!  He'll probably only get 1 or 2 more little things because he doesn't NEED anything, but I just really wanted that dang kitchen.  I hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment